Sunday, September 7, 2008

Pictures of the Week

This was a recovery week for us. I came back from Minneapolis with the stomach flu (otherwise the trip was great!). Originally I was going to travel back on Monday but I was too weak, so Tuesday was our travel day. Madelyn and I rested for a couple of hours then headed to the first v-ball game of the season. Jason came home on Wednesday from his trip. We were both glad to see him. The rest of the week consisted of rest, more volleyball and Lonita's baby shower.


Good morning bright eyes. (It's actually a picture that hides her typically accentuated double chin)

Wearing the outfit uncle Duane sent to represent the Colorado crew at the shower.

Lonita's shower was on Saturday. She is due in two weeks! We are excited to meet our nephew. Lisa is so creative and staged the jungle theme complete with a giraffe/zebra cake and monkey bread. :)

Sunday afternoon pictures....Madelyn's 11 weeks old...and not completely coorperative today for pictures :0


Hanging out for the Sunday afternoon football game


No comments: