Saturday, September 27, 2008

Sleeping and Eating...

Madelyn is an excellent sleeper...She has been going to bed between 10 and 10:30 and sleeping until about 10:30 the next morning. (She wakes up to eat at about 5:30ish and again at 8:30ish, but goes right back to sleep). I had to laugh at the ability a baby has to sleep through anything. While this picture was taken all the windows were open, several neighbors were mowing their yards, the phone rang, dogs were barking, and the neighbor boys were working on their cars with their stereos on...sound asleep! Precious. She's also learning to sleep in her car seat. She does well with this during the day, but as soon as it gets dark, she screams the entire drive, which is problematic when I come home from practices and games in the dark several times a week. I found her blanket is a comfort as long as she can get it in her mouth.
She is also outgrowing many of her 0-3 month outfits, so I had to take a picture with this cute dress, compliments of Adrianna, before she completely outgrew it.
Madelyn was more interested in eating the dress than wearing it.



No comments: