In an effort to distract Madelyn while we were at a restuarant, I decided to see what she would do if I brought a glass to her mouth. I was surprised how she instantly put her hands around the glass and brought it to her mouth. Even more surprising is that it was ice water, which didn't seem to phase her a bit. In fact, I think that added to the entertainment value. Most of the water ended up running down her chest, but it was a fun experiment. We tried to duplicate the event at home.
Now nearly every time I try to take a drink, she thinks she needs to grab the glass. Maybe this wasn't such a good trip to teach her yet :)
1 comment:
That is cute :). Reminds me of Abby...we discovered she loved also water at 5 mo. old...she still loves it and prefers it to juice! We also started her on a sippy cup right away at that age and never regretted it...made the transition to a cup so easy.
Post a Comment