When asked what I am thankful for, it seems almost cliche to respond with faith, family, and friends, yet it is those things I am truly most thankful for. We are so blessed to have a faithful God who demonstrates his love for us in difficult circumstances and times of great joy. We are grateful for both of our families whom we love and love us and with whom we enjoy the memories we have and continue to make. Our friendships are always changing, yet God has provided us with those friends who are life long friends, who even though we don't always see as much as we would like to, are always there when we need them.
In these tough economic times, we are thankful for our warm home, jobs, and an abundance of blessings. Praise God from whom all blessings flow.
If you are reading this blog we are thankful for you. You care enough about us (or are at least curious enough) to share in our activities, joys, and musings. Thank you! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and see the blessings in your life.
*****************************************************
Thanksgiving with the Ver Meer Family
Grandma and Grandpa De Bruin with the grandkids
The Keith De Bruin family
2 comments:
Thanks for posting these special Thanksgiving pictures, favorites of course because they all are FAMILY - so much to be thankful for!
What fun family times! So many generations! By the way, is that Valerie H in one of the pictures? Did I know you guys were related? She's like one of my 4th cousins or something! So, does that mean I'm related to you all too? Maybe say like 24th cousins? : )
Post a Comment