I believe the first couple of pages of the book go something like this...If you give a mouse a cookie...the mouse will want some milk to go with the cookie...If you give the mouse some milk it will want...etc).
Babies have something in common with mice then... It all started with a glass of water, then it was crackers and breadsticks...now Madelyn wants my cookies.
I know she's not old enough to actually eat these things, but she certainly likes to suck on them. She's very persistent when it comes to trying to get food into her mouth, trying to grab food out of my hand or my mouth.
3 comments:
Too cute! Those pictures are adorable:)
That is so sweet!!! -Ashli
You will have no peace when eating from here on out :). Abby and I can be eating the exact same thing, and she still wants mine! LOL
Post a Comment