Thursday, May 28, 2009
Blemish
I was saddened yesterday. My perfect driving record is now blemished! I have become the first person in my Netz family to receive a speeding ticket. I have never been pulled over before despite my constant pushing of the speed limit. I have always said that if I got pulled over I would not argue the ticket because I speed everyday. I humbly grabbed my license, proof of insurance, and oops , no registration. My excuse that I was in a hurry to pick up my daughter from daycare didn't work and he wrote me up for 5 over (not the 11 I was actually going over). I guess there goes my tutoring money for the week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Never fear, the De Bruins have no such unblemished record - so you married into the right family.
oh man...big bummer!!! Did you get written up for eating the car too???? :) Jennifer
Post a Comment