This past Wednesday -Friday I accompanied our Jr. High group to Minnesota. We spent the first day at the Science Museum in St. Paul, where Madelyn took her first step! On Thursday our students did a service project at the Marie Sandvik Center in Minnepolis and ended their day at the Mall of America. On Friday, they hung out at the hotel pool and reflected on their experiences of serving those in need. Students were well behaved and had a great time.
Madelyn survived her first class trip :).
The 3 boys on the trip showing off their lab apparrel.

Madelyn learning about the 4 different kinds of tissue.

The whole gang

Madelyn and I at Nickelodeon Adventures in the M of A.

Madelyn and I were both very tired when we got home, so I crashed for a nap. Madelyn eventually did, but once again refused to lay down to cuddle to sleep. Instead she fell asleep crawling all over me with her face smashed into the side of the couch. Stubborn child.
1 comment:
Looks like lots of fun and learning for all, including Madelyn, on your class trip!
Not too many kids her age can say they already went on a school class trip - pretty special!!
AND experience the same aftermath as the students and sponsers - exhaustion!
Post a Comment