Friday, February 19, 2010

New Addition

We are happy to announce the arrival of Callie Michelle De Bruin. Callie was born at 12:25 this morning, weighed 7 lbs 15oz and was 20" long. Delivery went well and Karen and Callie are having a good day. Enjoy the pictures...I am sure there are more to follow















9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! She is such a doll! We hope to meet her soon!

-Brent & Whitney

WAKonings said...

She is beautiful! And Karen, you look wonderful! Congrats you guys!!

Jenna said...

Congrats!! What a beautiful family, soooo happy for you guys! Can't wait to see more pics :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations guys, your right Karen, she looks like her cousins:)

Rachel said...

So precious, congratulations! I think she looks like Maddy :).

Anonymous said...

SO CUTE!!! and she does look so much like Maddy!!! So cute!!! yeah!! hehe! Congrats!! Can't wait for more pics!

Anonymous said...

...that was Ashli by the way...I forget my username to my blogger :/

Unknown said...

She is beautiful! Congratulations!!!
Sarah Oster

Heidi Rupke said...

Congratulations you all. You're right--she looks remarkably like you both! You must have amazing genes. Happy adventures ahead to all.