Sunday, February 7, 2010

Visit from Grandpa and Grandma Netz

Not a great picture, but I am reminded of the beauty and diversity of creation. The morning dove and sparrows fed quietly, while two female cardinals kept rotating eating positions. My parents came for a pre-baby visit to drop off a few things for the new baby. One of the items they brought is the baby bed we will be using for a while after baby is born. Madelyn discovered very quickly how to climb in it herself and make herself at home. My big baby.

Madelyn also benefited from this visit as Grandma gave Madelyn this baby stroller. It has been in constant use with her babies since.




3 comments:

Rachel said...

Aww, she looks like such a big girl. And look at all that hair! I'm sure she'll be a good big sister! You're probably getting really ready to have that baby, hang in there!

Anonymous said...

Well, Rachel said everything I was going to. Hope everything is going well.

-Sharla

Jonathan said...

Ditto from me! Great minds think alike I guess!
Jennifer