Sunday, February 14, 2010

Our Family: Pre-Baby

We are still waiting for the arrival of the 4th member of our family. God is reminding me he is in control of us and our children. I can not will this baby out. In the mean time I will enjoy my Maddy.
Maddy playing with baby doll in the morning. She was pretending she and baby were "nigh-night." She has a crazy head of hair each morning.
She remembered that sleeping is better with the pillow actually under the head and blankie on top.

She found a sticker on her blankie.

Family Picture


Madelyn decided she was going "bu-bye" with her backpack and my purse.

Final Pre-baby picture at about 40 weeks (-2 days)

Happy Valentines Day!





3 comments:

The Beckering clan said...

You look amazying for 40 weeks! Can't wait to hear the news!

WAKonings said...

You look great! Can't wait for some pics of Baby!!

Karen said...

Thanks Ladies! I feel huge and am definately ready for baby to arrive.