It is hard to really compare at certain ages because Callie started out nearly a pound heavier and came home from the hospital without losing any weight. Maddy dropped to 6 pounds 11 oz and Callie stayed at 7 pounds 15 oz to come home. So in an effort to find similarities in the girls, I put Callie (2 weeks) in the same outfit Maddy (9 wks) wore.
Sunday, March 7, 2010
Compare/Contrast
I realized as I was looking at baby pictures of both of the girls that Madelyn has a lot more pictures in her first couple of weeks. It is not because I haven't thought to take pictures, it is just that she sleeps so much that there wouldn't be a lot of variety to the pictures we could take. The only variation would be which side she is sleeping on and on what surface. So this is how most of her day looks. (Sleeping babies are extra sweet though!)
The following pictures are of the girls in the same outfit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment