1. I shall not wear pants
2. I shall dress myself in whatever I choose
3. I shall NOT take a nap
4. I shall sit and stand on my headboard instead
5. I shall take out my ponytails and barrets
The calmer of the two children is also entering new phases. We had her 1 month check up (at 5 weeks.) She is a whopping 12 pounds and 23.5 inches long. I think somone slipped her some miracle grow because she gained 4 pounds and grew 3.5 inches since birth. Callie is already outgrowing some of her 3 month outfits. Yikes. I think we have our middle hitter. :)
She is starting to smile at us and be more active during her awake times.
1 comment:
Cute pics - Maddy looks adorable but onery. We have a no-pants wearer at our house, too, at the moment. Though he insists on wearing shoes with the ensemble.
:-)
Post a Comment