Yesterday as I was finishing something on the computer, I noticed Maddy had pulled the Bible off the shelf. She was paging through it, so I decided to sing her the song "The B-I-B-L-E." Through our playgroup she has been introduced to many songs with actions, so has started to listen to the words of other songs and make up her own actions.
If you are not familiar with "THE B-I-B-L-E" here are the words.
"The B I B L E, yes that's the book for me. I stand alone on the word of God. The B I B L E."
The following pictures are Madelyn's interpretation of this song.

She makes me smile :)
3 comments:
What a blessing!!
That story is a real keeper and one I know she will hear many times as she grows up - no better place for her to stand, right?
That is so cute!!! Anika saw the picture and said,"What is she doing???"
Rachelle
Post a Comment