The third week with both girls has been a bit more challenging.
1-The novelty of a new baby has worn off and Maddy has been more whiny. Every time Callie cries, Madelyn wants her pacifier.
2- Callie has actually been awake more and seems sensitive to dairy and tomato products, so we've had some fussier times.
3- I'm tired. Callie is not extending her night time sleeping times as long as I would like and has fought a stuffy nose.
Overall, we have still had more enjoyable times than not, so it has been a good week.
1-The novelty of a new baby has worn off and Maddy has been more whiny. Every time Callie cries, Madelyn wants her pacifier.
2- Callie has actually been awake more and seems sensitive to dairy and tomato products, so we've had some fussier times.
3- I'm tired. Callie is not extending her night time sleeping times as long as I would like and has fought a stuffy nose.
Overall, we have still had more enjoyable times than not, so it has been a good week.
2 comments:
I think she's gained another pound!
She's growing so fast already - and so cute! Can't wait to meet her - we'll have to make it down one of these weekends.
Post a Comment