Monday, October 22, 2012

We are making progress on the house and more pictures will be following. 
Madelyn is loving her new glasses.  I feel badly about how blurry her world must have been prior to getting glasses.   She is eager to put them on and keep them on.  I'm excited that she has spent more time reading and doing puzzles than she has in months!  I think she can finally see the details of the puzzle pieces well enough to put them together.  I am thankful we didn't get any farther into the school year before investigating her eyesight.

 We had a beautiful day to rake leaves last week. The girls thoroughly enjoyed playing in and burying each other in the leaves. I thoroughly enjoyed listening to them laugh and play together and listening to Madelyn sing her school's fall songs.  I love fall!



1 comment:

Lyndsay said...

Cute glasses Maddie!