So I had a student ask me today how far along I was. I said I was 17 weeks along. Their response was a shocked "I thought you were farther along than that...at least 2 months!" Apparently I need to do a better job at teaching time conversion between weeks and months in my math classes! This student was relieved to hear that I was indeed a little more than 4 months along.
What am I going to do when I don't have 130 kids to keep me smiling and on my toes?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is quite humorous, Karen! I can just picture it:) How is the tummy growing? Blessings,Laura
I'm sure as a teacher you can definitely visualize this conversation and think of many you have had like it with students and your own children now.
The belly is growing slowly. It popped out after Christmas and hasn't done much since... I'll post another picture soon :)
That is hilarious! I'm sure it wasn't one of the students I had for math many years ago. . .
Rachelle,
Nope... you're off the hook :) It was one of my 8th graders...even worse.
-Karen
Post a Comment