Sunday, May 11, 2008

Tulip Time


Each year Pella holds Tulip Time during the first weekend in May. We weren't able to make it down last weekend, but the Tulips were beautiful today, probably better than they were during Tulip Time a week ago. After our Mother's Day gathering, Jason and I decided to "tip toe through the tulips" and take a few pictures.

I've been told more often in the last few weeks that I'm "huge." I'm starting to feel huge, although still mostly comfortable and sleeping well. It doesn't help my shirts are getting a bit too short to curve around my belly and the wind was blowing. So enjoy the shots of the tulips and ignore the big bellied person in some of the shots...Only 6-7 weeks to go.

1 comment:

Asher Fanner said...

Well, I know this isn't really related to your post, but you haven't posted in a while, so this will have to do...I just wanted to let you know that I'm super excited for you, as you know, and it's so exciting that your under a month...that "riduculous" doctor:o] (I didn't think stupid was a very nice word!!!) Anyway, keep up the good work...a week from today and you're done with school...tear from me! Anyway, finish the week strong! See you at school!