As the city of Ames dries out we spent most of the day at home working at cleaning out the garage and spraying the yard -- hope I missed Karen's flowers!
I was very excited to get the garage cleaned out. Yes, it will be nice to have a neatly organized garage but what I was really looking forward to was getting my parking space back -- I am still hoping to get the two-vehicle insurance discount:)
So Long
JDB
2 comments:
Hi Karen (and Jason),
Glad to hear the year ended well! I am sure it feels a little funny. . .what are your plans for next year? Part-time? As the date continues to creep closer we better get some more belly shots:)
Blessings,
Laura
I just finished cleaning my room out today and handed in my keys. I am officially unemployed...except for the small task of motherhood :)
I will be going back to coach v-ball in the fall, but no teaching. Maybe some tutoring. We'll see.
Did you decide about v-ball?
Post a Comment