Thursday, March 12, 2009

Big Week


Madelyn has changed so much this week! It is fun to see her learning so many things so quickly. This week she has learned

1- To crawl on all fours

2- Pull up to standing on anything she can get a grip on

3- Wave to everyone (She's been waving for awhile, but now it is much more intentional)

4- Clapping, although doesn't connect very well yet

5- Taking an interest in books, other than for eating purposes. She is enjoying the touch and feel books and pulling down the tabs. I'm amazed at how she is remembering where the tabs are on the pages.

6- She has also started crying when we take things away she isn't supposed to play with.


What a week!



We are all a little tired from all this learning!

Let me go! I'm ready to walk!


"Helping" Mom empty the dishwasher
Playtime now includes a few falls now and then.

Yup. I'm going to empty this thing!

2 comments:

Lonita said...

Wow - that is an exciting week! Madelyn and that bookshelf look like trouble!

Lyndsay said...

So fun. I love when they learn all that stuff. They world is a brand new place for them! Enjoy:)