I am very thankful that one of the churches in town decided to include 3-5 year olds in their Vacation Bible School at the beginning of August. Madelyn had such a great time and still asks daily when she can go back. When I ask her what she learned about God, she would say "nothing", but it is very clear she learned a lot. She randomly said to me the other day- "Mom, Peter was a fisherman for God." I was also really excited to see how well she followed directions and actually stayed seated in the blue square that marked the blue teams' sitting area.
"Special Agent Maddy"
Callie decided to try on the Special Agent vest. Madelyn asked last week if Callie could come to Bible School with her. "She can come with me and sit in my blue square because she would be scared without me."
She insisted on wearing a dress to Bible School because it was much more fun to dance when they sang their songs.
![]() |
| Maddy doing one of the crafts at Bible School. They made invitations to tell others about God. |


No comments:
Post a Comment