Monday, August 29, 2011

More Park Pictures

As I mentioned in the previous post, we spent a lot of time at parks.  West Market park was a favorite of the girls', which is good because we spent hours there.  We had the privilege of meeting up with friends that were in Pella visiting family.  Doug and Tammy and their 4 kids live in Washington, so we haven't seen them for years.  It was wonderful to visit with them and meet their children.


 Although I like West Market park, the kids were filthy!
 Callie was going "Nigh-Night"
 Madelyn also refuses to keep shoes on at parks. She would rather barefoot it, than keep taking wood chips out of her shoes.  I maybe need to get her a pair of tennis shoes.


Callie LOVES baby swings. She spent about 30 minutes swinging. Each time I tried to take her out she threw a fit.  Madelyn HATED swings, and still spends less than 5 seconds swinging on any swing.

1 comment:

S+C said...

Looks like you had a great trip, and how fun you got to see Doug and Tammy and their family!!! Hope you all are doing well!