So you may have seen these on my facebook page, but I thought I would post them here too for those of you who don't check facebook.
We inherited this brides dress from a friend whose daughter had outgrown it. Both girls thought it was great and I let them wear the veil that I wore at our wedding. I couldn't help but picture a day that will have come too soon when our little girls have grown up into young women and we have to give them away to their groom. This dress up event prompted me to become more committed to praying for our girls' hearts, that they might always desire to walk with the Lord and obey his commands and that their future spouses would also desire to serve the Lord with all their hearts, minds and souls.
 |
| Add caption |
 |
| I missed this shot, but Maddy is fixing Callie's veil so it lays nicely. Callie is smiling preciously as Maddy is sweet talking to her about the wedding and upcoming dance with her prince. I love Callie's hands and body language in this picture. |
 |
| A walk down the aisle |
 |
| The dance |
3 comments:
That is so cute! Adorable little girls.
Rachelle, by the way. (Dan would think it's cute too though.)
These are going to be adorable photos to pull out at their weddings someday! So cute!
Post a Comment