Wednesday, April 11, 2007
Ames is waiting for you
This is the final basement pictures you will see. I can't help but show just a few more. This place is ready for guests. Anyone looking for a place to stay is always welcome here!
Those six panel doors - darn heavy - but they look great.
Pardon the kinda matching bedspread. We spent so much on this basement that we had to settle for an old bedspread that I think we bought at a garage sale. We think it looks okay and I don't think Mark will complain given the accomidations of previous years!
Again - new basement - garage sale lamp and book case. I passed the final city inspection yesterday. Good think I put in the egress window with a ladder. If there is a fire I hope the person who exits that window doesn't break it - that is a finely crafted Pella Window! If you look at the closet you will notice that there are no doors. Please remember that construction is not my day job. I framed the opening a little short. So sometime I will cut down the doors to size. Karen asked why the doors were not going in this past weekend - I don't think she was that impressed with the answer.
Opps, how did that get in here:) Oh yeah, now that the remodeling is done I can begin thinking about other things to occupy my time. It may have snowed here today but warmer temperatures will be here soon. Warmer thoughts to all that those living in the Upper Midwest.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Now you are making me want to skip out of work and go work on my house and boat. I got to say it looks great all put together. As for the last picture, I look forward to dragging you around a lake or two.
Post a Comment