Saturday, April 28, 2007

Something new, Something old

Today I did something new...something I've never done before. In the process of doing that something new, I began to feel very old.
I played in another volleyball tournament, but it was a reverse Co-Ed tournament, where the women hit and block and the men are not allowed to hit in the front row. This means that when I was the only girl in the front, I ran around like a crazy woman hitting and blocking. I had a lot of fun pounding the ball at will, but I am soooooooo sore tonight. I am slightly stooped over and hobbling around as if I were an old lady with my walker. I'd say tomorrow would be better, but I will be lucky to roll out of bed tomorrow! Good news though is that temperatures are much more convincing that spring is here instead of the rain forest atmosphere we were growing accustomed to here in central Iowa.

No comments: